B.C. Pavers, Inc. is one of the front-running companies in the industry and has been blazing trails in this space for over 20 years. Our expertise lies in providing our clients with the best interlocking paver design and installation services.
We cater to residential and commercial clients in and around Renton, WA and offer the best services at the most economical paver installation cost. Our team of designers will work with you to determine what kind of interlocking pavers would suit your project. They will provide you with detailed information about the types of paver products available on the market and help you make a better-informed decision.
Why Opt for Interlocking Paver Stones?When it comes to uplifting the look of your driveway, patio, sidewalk or any other outdoor space, there are various options available. You can install crushed gravel, lay asphalt, or pour concrete. However, none of these compares to the hardiness, aesthetic appeal, and durability of interlocking paver stones. Let us take a detailed look at the benefits of these products:
- Asphalt and concrete tend to crack very easily while interlocking concrete paver stones do not. They have high tensile strength and can withstand almost four times the weight of any traditional concrete slabs or asphalt surfaces. This makes them ideal for areas that experience high foot and vehicular traffic.
- These paver stones also require far less maintenance compared to regular concrete or gravel which can wear away over time.
- When you opt for interlocking pavers surfaces, you have the flexibility to expand the outdoor areas and make changes as required. We have seen that clients sometimes need changes in the layout of their landscape or want to accommodate a parking space to make room for structures etc. All of this is easily possible without any significant digging and excavation. The interlocking paver units can be removed as required to accommodate the changes that you need. So, you can use the removed units in any other location as well.
- In case of any damage to the units, you can replace the affected interlocking pavers without having to touch the rest of the structure. It means that the repairs are easy and cost-effective.
- As mentioned, interlocking pavers are aesthetically appealing. They are available in various styles, patterns, sizes, and shapes. Our expert designers will work with you and ensure that the designs and plans they provide are in line with your requirement while complementing the appeal of your landscape.
We use the best interlocking paving products in our work, and our experienced paver installers will ensure that the job is completed to industry standards. For any more information about our interlocking paver installation and other services, feel free to contact B.C. Pavers, Inc, at 425-413-2110.
You can also send us your queries through this Contact Us form, and one of our team members will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements and kick-start your project.